current location: Home > Diet health > content

The harm of counterfeit wine The harm of counterfeit wine to the government

2023-12-31 source:internet [ typeface:big medium small ]

The circulation of fake wine in the market is very large, and the authenticity of some fake wines is already difficult to distinguish. Many people have suffered major physical problems or even died because of drinking fake alcohol. Therefore, we must have a fundamental awareness of some of the harmful effects of counterfeit wine, so as to attract everyone's attention and combat the spread of counterfeit wine.

Why does fake wine appear? Because the price of wine now varies, and unscrupulous merchants are targeting some mid-to-high-end foreign wine, using this method to make huge profits. How much do you know about the dangers of counterfeit wine?

The main ingredient and harmfulness of counterfeit wine comes from methanol, which is also known as wood alcohol and wood alcohol. It is a colorless, transparent, volatile and flammable liquid. Acute methanol poisoning is not a common disease clinically, but it usually manifests as daily poisoning or acute occupational poisoning from counterfeit wine. It has the characteristics of sudden mass poisoning events. Once handled improperly, it has a high fatality and disability rate. , causing serious harm to the poisoned person.

Methanol can be absorbed into the human body through the respiratory tract, skin and digestive tract. Methanol is absorbed quickly after oral administration. The blood concentration can reach its peak in 30-60 minutes and begin to produce toxic effects. Most people's initial poisoning symptoms appear 12-24 hours after ingestion. Because those who accidentally ingest it are not aware of the possibility of methanol poisoning, and its early symptoms include headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, and disturbance of consciousness, which are difficult to distinguish from drunkenness, so early diagnosis is difficult. Although it is theoretically possible to reduce the dose of methanol absorbed by the poisoned person through gastric lavage and catharsis, once obvious toxic encephalopathy and visual impairment occur, it is often not the early stage of poisoning, and the opportunity to remove methanol from the digestive tract is lost.

People can be poisoned by ingesting 5 ml of methanol. Methanol is one of the main components of industrial alcohol. Methanol is oxidized to formaldehyde through the action of alcohol dehydrogenase and formaldehyde dehydrogenase in the body, and then generates formic acid. Formic acid can inhibit the oxidation and phosphorylation process of human retina, making it difficult to synthesize adenosine triphosphate. The result is retinal cell degeneration and even optic nerve atrophy. Generally speaking, ingesting 5 to 10 ml of methanol can cause poisoning, and 30 ml can cause death.

High-quality liquor is colorless and transparent, while the aroma of methanol is similar to that of alcohol, but lighter and softer. Its taste is also similar to ethanol. Liquor is required to be colorless and transparent. If the aroma and taste meet the sensory requirements, it is a good quality wine; if there is a strange aroma or smell, it may be a low-quality wine; if the aroma is weak, the tail taste is bitter, and the taste is dull after drinking, it is mostly watered down. Too much, not enough alcohol.

The eyes are most susceptible to injury. In mild methanol poisoning, the patient may appear drunk. Those with moderate poisoning may experience nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, audio-visual hallucinations, blurred vision and other symptoms. Severe poisoning may cause paleness, cyanosis, accelerated breathing and pulse, cold sweats, confusion, shock, and finally death due to respiratory and circulatory failure.

Methanol, also known as wood alcohol or wood alcohol, has a high content in industrial alcohol. It is a colorless, transparent, highly volatile, flammable liquid. It is mainly absorbed through the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract, and can also be partially absorbed by the skin. Methanol is highly toxic to the human body. Even if you drink 10-30cc, it may be fatal.

The main damaged organs after acute methanol poisoning are the central nervous system, optic nerve and retina. The patient initially presents with dark shadows in front of the eyes, flashing lights, blurred vision, eyeball pain, photophobia, diplopia, etc. In severe cases, vision drops sharply, which can lead to permanent blindness in both eyes. In severe cases, symptoms such as confusion, coma, and epileptic convulsions may occur. The incubation period of inhalation poisoning is generally 12 hours, and oral poisoning is mostly 6 to 8 hours after drinking.

Seeing this, I believe everyone has something to think about. If you have the habit of drinking in life, is the wine you drink real or fake? No matter how good the wine is, if it is fake, it will damage your body. Remember. After knowing the dangers of fake wine, you must know how to distinguish the authenticity of the wine. Only in this way can you truly consider your own body.